conditions for sale
- The prices of each painting indicate the total including shipping costs to any country.
- All works for sale are original and unique. No printing or copying of any kind. A certificate of authenticity signed by the author is attached to each work.
- No work is sold framed.
- The canvas is usually shipped stretched in a cardboard box. Only in some larger cases is it shipped rolled up in a tube. Works on paper are sent stretched between sheets of cardboard.
- Payment can be made through Paypal or by bank transfer. Add your full address and phone number and it would be enough to make the deal.
- All works of art are sent through Correos, the Spanish postal company, as registered letter or international standard package. This means that sending a package from Spain to any country outside of Europe can take up to a month to reach its destination. I do not use express delivery companies, because they would superlatively increase the sale prices of the paintings.
- If you are going to make a purchase, it is highly advisable to provide a contact telephone number. It is always convenient in case the postman does not find you at home on the day of delivery.
- The money is not returned before receiving the package with the painting, even if there are delays, out of my control. You have seven days to return the piece from the moment you received it, if you don't like it or found it in poor condition. When I receive the painting I will return the money.
- Do not hesitate to ask me any questions you have. Thank you.